How to add up to 64 gb. of space to Galaxy note 2! (any variant)

imcool875 Jan 24, 2013

1. imcool875

imcool875 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so if you own a galaxy note 2 like me, your prob very dissapointed that aps to sd has been disabled and your only left with a mere 10gbs of storage for apps..which isnt **** nowadays. So here is an easy fix for this problem! **ROOT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TO WORK** what this does is switch your sd card with your phones internal memory.

APPS2SD SCRIPT: http://downloadandro...te2/app2sdNote2

SCRIPT MANAGER: free on the play store

Lets get started:

Step 1. First, you will need a rooted Galaxy Note 2. This will work on any custom ROMs except CM10 or AOKP.

Step 2. Second, I HIGHLY recommend you to format your microSD card before using this. Also, after formatting you can copy the contents of your internal storage to your microSD card.

Step 3. Download the script on your phone:

Step 4. Install and open Script Manager app on Play Store.

Step 5. Using Script Manager app, find the app2sd script on your microSD card and enable “SU” and “Boot”.

Step 6. Reboot. You should now see your microSD card used as internal storage and internal storage as microSD card.

video walk though:
    IM NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS HACK OR THE VIDEO MAKER, credit to them. i just found this while trying to get more memory on my note 2.

2. imcool875

imcool875 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I also forgot to add that i have personally tried this and it worked great for me. in case anyone was wondering.. if anyone else tries it out, post your results!