Tags:

Hosting hacks for mw2 and fifa 13

Xboxmodz69 Jun 26, 2013

1. Xb

Xboxmodz69 Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys my mates giving away challenge lobbies and i have a duplicator hack for fifa 13 so all you need to do is leave your gamertag and i will get back to you A.S.A.P and leave whether you want mw2 or fifa hacks it will be a choice of 800msp or 400msp might be an exception or 85k-100k

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Show proff of yr mods in the topic for people to see if u want peps to join.

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    You need to get known first and you must show proof, pictures or videos of you, and to be honest if you was for real you wouldn't say "Leave your gamertag here" that's just stupid please remove that from your OP as its not safe for people to just post there online profile on the thread, if you was legit you would know that you need to either recover it or if you do want it sending to you it must be through PM.

PLEASE NO ONE LEAVE YOU GAMERTAG HERE ON THIS THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO TAKE!

Only ever PM your gamertag or give them your password for them to do a recovery in PM's and always make sure the person offering it is "Legit" or has the Legit Hoster Badge, you have been warned. People could licence transfer, spend your msp, or ever charge stuff to your credit card if you have one linked...........

4. hellswhtknight

hellswhtknight Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    NO Fecal Leaking

NO S**T please post a free lobby or get verified any which way i really agree with my fellow members as you NEED TO BE VERIFIED FIRST before any one should send you recovery info so please do your self a fav. and host a xp lobby as it seems alot of people are doing that then maybe il make a dummy account and see if i can verrify u legit for recovery hope this helps but and im not trying to flame you just check other posts on how to get verified :gamer4: happy gaming

Cheers :boobs:

5. hellswhtknight

hellswhtknight Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    P.S. I really think its B.S if hes asking for m$ point when he got infected. Please correct me if im wrong anybody else a little susspictious? :hang3:

6. xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx I Try My Best To Help
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    You can't charge until verify