hitachi 47 help please

jasone6636 Dec 4, 2012

1. ja

jasone6636 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have it flashed with lt 2.0 it works great with non xd3g games but wont play xd3g, ive searchedand read plenty of forums but cant find a definite answer, can i get it to play xd3g original games or not? would appreciate some help if so im pulling my hair out ive flashed it loads of times with ways people say work but nothing cheers jason

i dont want to play copies on this just original games, but they dont work either

2. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    You can try to flash back to stock and upgrade to the latest dash before reflashing, but it sounds like you have a spoofed drive in there. You will get this problem if the original drive in your xbox was replaced by that hitachi.

3. ja

jasone6636 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah the original was a liteon it broke so I replaced it with this one just flashed the keys, that didn't work so I flashed back to stock and spoofed as a liteon that didn't work, some one told me to spoof as a 79 that didn't work, then I was told to upgrade to lt 2.0 what I'm on now that don't work lol , I've been told to upgrade the lt again but I want to check first that I'm not wasting time lol I'm reflashing to stock 47 firmware with Liteon key but havnt got a clue what to try next, I'll try the stock then update dash now and let you know

4. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It wont work sorry. You will have to replace the drive with a LITEON for this to work as spoofing don't work anymore ;)

5. ja

jasone6636 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Happy days thanks mate that's what I was looking for lol Im on my phone at the mo I'll thank you when I'm on my pc

6. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No problem my friend. Happy to be of assistance ;)

7. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi m8 as evos pointed out it wont work spoofing is not an option anymore sadly ..i too am in the same situation as yourself ive got a hitatchi spoofed as a liteon but i can still play older backups and older originals are you sure youre using the correct key for youre drive as in youre first post you state you cant even boot an original .. if its an older game even with it being a sppofed drive it should still boot the older xgd2 backup or an older original ??? if you try to play anything newer you should be getting the e66 error as far as im aware ..

forgot to add pm bullet i had a liteon drive from him he might have a spare or start a thread in the wanted section if youre desperate i can sort you a liteon drive but its got no laser just a thought ..

8. ja

jasone6636 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah it plays all old games just not new or even new originals , it's ok now I used a different drive just trying to make the most out of all the bits I have. Cheers for you're help tho