Hi XPGamesaves!

Trebz Oct 11, 2010

1. Tr

Trebz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello,

I'm Rob, 29, from Suffolk UK. I stumbled on this forum while looking to see if it was possible to download a save game for a xbox game that i'm stuck on and have ended up reading this forum for about the last 2 hours (don't tell my boss!)

This board seems to have a great community spirit about it and I shall be hoping to hang around for a while whilst I learn a bit more about all this stuff.

Thanks for providing so many interesting threads/posts to read!

Warm regards

Rob.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey im Bullet ,Firstly thankyou for that introduction Trebz. Welcome to XPGamesaves. Theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox.
    Stay active and ENJOY!

3. jsja

jsja The Beast
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome Trebz to XPG. enjoy your stay. Please read the rules & stay active. Lots of great members here. Very helpfull, so if you need any help just ask anyone on this great site.

4. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh joy someone who took time to make a great introduction. and it was his first post. that's awesome. welcome to xpg. if you're curious to learn and have lots of questions this is definately the site for you. there are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here that can help you with pretty much anything. stay active and get to posting. hope to see you on the boards.

5. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site rob its allways great to welcome a new member who can introduce themselfs better than "hi" lol

glad to hear that the site content is worthy of readin for hours on end and will look foreward to seeing ya about on the site and getting 2 know ya more on here

im Enigma the banhamer ya will prob see me running round the site stamping out spammers and leechers in the endless battle to keep the site spam free and scam free

get 10active posts and come see us all in the shoutbox sumtime
    and should you get stuck with anything or have any questions/comments feel free to drop a post on the boards or contatc a member off staff and we will try our best to sort whatever issue ya may be having :thumbsup:

once again welcome to the site and glad to meet somebody who can actually make a decent intro :thumbsup:

+1 rep for your intro :D

6. Burrows

Burrows Like A Boss Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Welcome To XPGamesaves!
    Please Have A Look At The Rules
    Stay Active, Enjoy Your Stay & If You Need Any Help Just Ask Me Or One Of The Admin's Or Other Mod's :D
    Oh Yeah If Your Intrested You Can Become PREMIUM

Cheers
    Burrows

7. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hi welcome to xpg please follow the rules post in right sections and most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay

1 post= download

10 post= access to shout box

or donate to have access to alot of great downloads which can be found here

8. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey im Gez, welcome to XPGamesaves theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding to become a true cheat like me! If you need any help then please Shout" at your boy Gez.

Bayakasha"