1. Ta

Taylzx Guest

Hey my name is sam but i prefer to be called taylor :p I'm 16 just finished school and am looking into further education but while i'm off i'm going to be looking into Xbox/ps3 modding and hopefully making some new friends :p
    I joined as i want to learn about modding, jtagging and stuff like that :)

[font="tahoma][size="2"]ALSO i love football, i support Newcastle(best team ever). I also like playing my xbox lots atm if you wanna add me on xbox my GT is: BlitZ gMq[/size][/font]
    [font="tahoma][size="2"]
    [/size][/font]
    [font="tahoma][color="#1c2837"]Thanks for reading and i look forward to meeting the community :)[/color][/font]

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello and welcome to XPG. It is always nice to have new members join our great community. You will find that the people here are very nice and helpful. Make sure you read the rules, stay active, and most importantly enjoy your stay. Use the search bar for any help and tutorials. If you can't find what you are looking for feel free to begin a thread in the correct forum and everyone will try their best to get your question answered. Hope to see you on the boards.

3. Jedimaster

Jedimaster Team XPG Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the site Taylor, there is tons to gain from XPG and im sure you`ll learn it real quick. The guys, Staff, Dev team and founders are all cool.. stay active, have fun and learn as you see fit :)