Help with Trainer install/usage

steerpike Aug 30, 2013

1. st

steerpike Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    So I'm having a problem with getting a trainer to work, the XPG Chameleon (although I tried the game specific one for Lollipop Chainsaw and the same result).

I'm able to get the trainer to open up with the ingame button commands, and yet when the cheats are applied there is no effect.

Does the game being on USB have anything to do with the trainer not working?

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    moved from tutorials to support ;)

No you can store/run your games from anywhere and the result wont change, since your getting the trainer menu popup we know that you have the trainer loaded properly. My only guess is that possibly the cheats were made for a different region/media ID of that game, we have run into this with a couple games due to multiple release versions, I would say try a few games and gather a bit more info for us, and make a report of the issues your having in this thread http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/78558-xpg-chameleon-bug-report/
    this will better help us sort out any issues people are having ;)

3. st

steerpike Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not too sure that they're different IDs as they seem to match up to the list of games.

I'm also trying out another trainer for a different game, X-Men Destiny, and when I try to get that running the game crashes on me.

... Nvm. I got it working now. Great Trainer btw. :)