help with title update manager in FSD 3

RGH1 Aug 25, 2013

1. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi every one I have a problem with the title update manager in fsd3 I'm trying to play call of duty black ops 2
    in system link and when I open system link it shows that I have tu 0 and I downloaded tu 14 and activated it but it doesn't work please help and also I don't want to use the horizon way because I don't like to move to pc and open horizon and wait for half hour to load the tu to device so if some one has a solution please post it :) :) :) :)

2. t3

t3fury Guest

If your playing off disc you might need to do it that way if not sounds like your xex has been patched

3. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well I don't play off disc I played it from hard drive 400gb small but better then nothing well I think your right about the patching becaue it freezes in gameplay so if you could give me a link to a unpatched free region call of duty black ops 2 it will be great and also I will try to download another black ops 2 and check if the problem is in fsd 3

4. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1-hi today reinstalled fsd 3 but no use still having trouble I tried updating bioshock infinite but still no use it doesn't work I tried to update bioshock infinite and discovered my problem it is that fsd title manager does not install the whole update for example :
    I installed title update 1 for bioshock infinite and it didnt download it all the update's in xbuc the size is 3.1 mb while title update manager downloaded 623.56 kb so some thing is not letting fsd title manager install the whole update I putted fsd 3 in my main hdd 60 gb so size isn't the problem .
    2-and also I have a small problem when I played call of duty black ops 2 it freezes after 1-2 hours I putted the fan at speed 90 so heating isn't the problem I played from my 400gb hard disk so can someone help me and I'm going to download a new fresh copy from xboxpirate :(