Help please with Oblivion mods

wolfarvak69 Apr 22, 2013

1. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Someone please help. Oblivion mods are Alot harder than Skyrim. Skyrim you just put it in dlc folder. I have all the 360 ported mods and cannot get these mods to work. From reading threads and others the way I understand it is you cannot have any official dlc In the folder with unofficial mods or they will not work. You have to have all official dlc installed for mods to work because of shivering isles changes too.. And the dlc official can go anywhere in context 00000 but the place the unofficial mods need to go which is where usually the official dlc goes. If I can get the mods to work I then wanna try to import dlc mods from pc and bsa files from nexus imported to game. It would be a fun project if I ever get it going. Is anyone else interested in this or is this dead cuz everyone playing with Skyrim? I know if it is a extracted iso the mods are supposed to work but a jtag rip the unofficial mods will not work. I am on mobile now but I would love to try to figure this out soon.. I'd take all the pc mods and import them thru fluffy as dlc but I have yet to get any to work.. Be nice if anyone out there has a clue what I am talking about and the stress with it.

2. gr

graylensman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've ported some oblivion mods from thenexsus to x360, only the oldest mods work. probably becouse of patching.

3. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Which mods did you get working.. If you help me get some working I could port some too.. Pm. Me. Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4. gr

graylensman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    here's a list that works:
    Bank of Cyrodiil-3172
    Delivery Job-8520
    Dremora Nirnroot Farm-4304
    Karew Manor-3456
    Map Loop and Oblivion Logo Replacement Video
    1920x1080-33690

Talos Manor-2317
    Temple of the FullandNew Moon-6324
    Ultimate House-3022

5. gr

graylensman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I use a jtag x360 and an externel hard drive,I've extracted the oblivion iso with 360Xbox_Image_Browse_v2.9.0.350 added the esp to the data folder end the other files to the relevent folders(voice to voice, meshes to meshes etc,) then registerd the mod in the.ini file right after the oblivion.esm.
    If you try this you should test each new mod you add for compatability.

6. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks I have the map and new logo working.. And the Phoenix mods on jtag.. Still working on others.. I got lost with Le fluffie on how it would show up as dlc.. And not a correct container.. I extracted the esp files etc individually with 4 in it but it would not show as a dlc container to open.

7. gr

graylensman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you want a mod to work you need to put the esp file in the oblivion data folder and then open oblivion.ini and add the name of the esp to the line STestFile#= for example STestFile2=delivery_job.esp

I don't think any dlc can work, everything i tried didnt work.
    allso any mods that need a patch wont work,mods with texture replacement will not work right. basicly any mod not made with oblivion construction set v1.0 will not work.

8. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok thanks it is a project I tried to spent countless hours on but time to get back at

9. gr

graylensman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    your welcome keep having fun :)

10. ch

chuby bunny Newbie
    5/47

Hi I know it’s 2022 and this post is old but I could really use some help putting the Archive Invalidated BSA into my Oblivion.ini I’ve tried to put ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated.bsa before Oblivion-texture.bsa and I’ve tried after meshes like I’ve read online, mine looks like this unmodified SArchiveList=D: \data\Meshes\Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, D: \data\Textures\Oblivion - Texures.bsa, and so on but mine has the D: before anything so can someone show me how to add Archive into here