Help Needed - Modding Noob

PersonalityPi Nov 1, 2013

1. Pe

PersonalityPi Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey :woot: ,

Fairly new to this forum so If I have posted in the wrong place or whatever just bare with me :secret:

Haven't ever did any modding of my xbox 360 or anything related to consoles in terms of modding so I'm alittle bit confused. (So many different methods etc etc abit overwhelmed) So I guess i'll start with what I want to do. I want to beable to install GTA 5 to my console and beable to mod stuff online (Just as people have been) and when I asked them it was because they had a modded console (able to mod cars that couldn't normally be modded, get cars online etc etc.) So some questions

Would a JTAGed/RGH modded console beable to go online? (With current people on Xbox live) If so what is the best way of going about modding one with either methods (and which is best?) Prefer the easiest and cheapest :innocent:.

I believe I have the Xenon motherboard in my xbox 360 and its a original model from 2006.

If further information is required from me just ask :)

Thanks

2. Pe

PersonalityPi Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well you guys are extremely helpful. 200 + Views and no one replies. Nice.

3. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Would a JTAG/RGH console be able to go online? Yes, as long as you have KV's or you buy time on stealth. Yes you can play with your current friends also.
    What would be the best way about going about it? Looking at your console (what you have said but don't take this for granted as I am no expert on what console can be RGH'ed or JTAGed) but I think you may have an JTAG xenon like you said.

Say you have got all these things your best way of modding online is using an RTE.

AND the reason why people have not replied is due to the fact that not many people believe in modding online.

Just to be clear I also am not a fan of modding online completely unless it is just like once or twice or even for an hour, but I do not support it. But I have had a lot of help on here so I am passing my knowledge on I have learnt.

4. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    u cant mod GTA online right now at all

u can however mod GTA V offline for STORY only

as for 200+ views and no reply well the site has tons of members even counting new people who just view and dont register but not everyone wants to reply to a post if they dont know what their talking about

people who admit on GTA online that theyve modded are usually trolling as ive seen ways come and go for GTA online and most resulted in a ban or being patched especially now that most patches are serverside

5. ki

kidlonewolf Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Im lost on here but where can i buy a jtag or rgh xbox, for offline use only? I don't care if its phat or slim, as long as it works and wont blow up.. jk but really its gotta work lol. Thanks in advance

6. TheDevilGirl

TheDevilGirl Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Buy Jtag from consolehacker on website

7. yesca253

yesca253 Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You Could Mod GTA Online Right Now