1. br

brandon1993 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi everyone my name is Brandon, I am 19 and I live Australia.My original reason top come to this site was for the mods but I'm staying because of the people.I don't have any favourite consoles or handheld as I have almost all of them. i do play my xbox 360 the majority of the time but will always enjoy playing my DS a lot more that the xbox(my gamertag is *bramandaspaz* add me ;), My favourite games are Pokemon (all of them), pikmin 1&2(PIKMIN 3 IS COMING SOON!:D) and all of the final fantasy series.
    i am not a typical *aussie boy* the few things i know that all aussies say is *ah she'll be right* when we half-ass fixing something and we call our enemies *mate* and our best friends we call *******(I apologize for the profanity)and when we call them we say *oy! ***** get ova here!* (at least where i live we do) but other than that i am not very Australian as i don't like football or AFL as everyone else refers to, i hate vegemite as it tastes like salted crap. and *snags on the barbys with beer*is not as enjoyable as you would think( i hate beer).Some non gaming things that i like are racing cars (drag racing, rally races street racing-very hard to not get caught now so I stopped-and watching car races on TV when I'm bored),i used to race dirt bikes all over Victoria but had to stop because of money issues i did shooting competitions with pistols,rifles, and shotguns. i started that when i was 8 and won my first competition (which was a speed shooting comp) at 12. unfortunately we stopped that too because of legal problems with my dad, soon after i started dancing as a hobby (classical, modern jazz, Hip-Hop and Tap dancing ) I did that for 6 years and stopped after I started my IT Tafe course(I have never had the opportunity to continue all the things that i loved doing, i also ended up quitting the piano which i was fairly good at).Anyway sorry for the extremely long intro but its great to meet you all and i hope to have a great time on the forums with you all.

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    Very nice intro. Welcome to XPG! Read the rules stay active and enjoy.

3. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

Welcome fellow Aussie! I for one do not really like AFL either. MOre of a NRL fan. As for vegemite, well that stuff tastes like Fecal Leaking.

Welcome to XPG! Stay active and have fun!

4. Jhreptar

Jhreptar Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello and welcome to XPG. It was a pleasure reading this fine intro, hope you enjoy it here.

5. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Welcome to XPG

Have fun,Stay active and ENJOY ;)

6. FU

FUT12Coins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox