1. Re

ReNZoR Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everyone

Just joined the forum literally minutes ago, and have been having a look around. Definitely looks like my kind of place, been searching for a forum/community like this for some time.

My name is Stuart, I hail from South East London (UK) and have been gaming since, well, around the age of 5 when I was the proud owner of an old Atari 2600... I am hurtling towards 28 now and still game as much as ever on PC and Xbox 360. I have a severe addiction to World of Warcraft (I know, I know, I am ashamed lol).

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and am looking forward to spending time here!

Cheers!

Stu

2. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

welcome to xpg please abide by tha rules and post in right sections and most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey im Bullet , welcome to XPGamesaves Stu theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox. Theres nothing wrong with still being a hardcore gamer at 28 , but world or warcraft COME ONNNNN! :whistle:
    Stay active and ENJOY!

4. CR

CRYPTIC Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site bro u wont be disapointed wiv the members and the content!

:thumbsup:

CRYPTIC

5. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the XPG community. Stay active and hope to see you on the boards. Oh and a giant LOL and the WoW but i guess 11.5 million players can't be wrong.

6. Re

ReNZoR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everyone :)

Cheers for the warm welcome!

I generally do try and post in the relevant forums ;) Will ensure I stay vigilant ;)

As for World of Warcraft... yea, as I said I do feel kinda dirty playing that still lol. But been playing since US and European betas so... hard to break the habit. I keep leaving and going back and leaving again. Problem is I am a hardcore RPG fan (hack and slash and baldurs gate style, not JRPG ;)) - and when I find a new RPG (Two Worlds 2 being the next) I will jump to that, play the hell outta it and then end up going back to WoW... it's like crack, you know its wrong but you keep going back lol and now Cataclysm is about to be released I have to go back AGAIN lol. Roll on Diablo 3!

Once again guys, thanks for the welcomes! :)

Stu