Have some questions and need some help

Harn54 Nov 18, 2013

1. Ha

Harn54 Newbie
    0/47

I've been trying the standard autobuyer for 3 days now.

I already used an autobuyer in fut 13 but a different one. I used to make around 50k a day profit with trading non-rare gold players.

But in Fut14 somehow I seem to fail. I managed to make around 10k in 3 days. So the question now is, what am I doing wrong? I read from a lot of players that they make over 100k a day easily.

Also I am a bit confused about the autobuyer. I am not sure if this is completly randomness, but until now I bought around 70 players with the autobuyer and somehow I always bought them exactly at the max buy price I did set for them. Is this a bug or completly randomness? For example I traded a lot with Inigo Martinez, I did set the buyprice at 450 and sell at 650. And all the cards the autobuyer found were exactly 450. None of them was 400 or 350, even I can see for example at ultimatedb that everyday he get traded for 300 sometimes.

Another question I have is the about the difference between the standard and premium edition. The premium edition works also with consumables, but what are the other advantages? I've read that it has more settings, but what kind of settings???

Also, since this is a Form about an Autobuyer, I'd like to hear some tips. I.e. what kind of players to look for, how many at the same time.

Thanks !

2. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The differences
    [​IMG]

Trading low priced players so far this year isn't worth it. I tried and failed, was making the same sort of profit as you if not less. The only way I make what i do daily is by researching the market. You need to keep making lists of popular players that yon know you can sell and "ALWAYS" make a profit off.

The market is dirty at the minute and players can drop 100's if not 1000's of coins in a day leaving you having to re sell at lower then you bought. My key is having people in my list who's prices haven't really changed much.I look to spend 6-12 k on players and look for 250+ profit on each some times its 400+ but 250 is conservative due to the market but i have 3 players that make money regardless of the time or night. Those are the players you need to find yourself. Don't just concentrate on gold players either. Just as much to be made from silver and bronze HR players.

You will only get out what you put in.

3. sqwali1977

sqwali1977 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so change of plan joe monkey low price players not working damn ill have to change my lists yeah xx

4. Ha

Harn54 Newbie
    0/47

ok thanks, in FUT13 I used to make only coins with low priced players, so it looks like i have to change this strategy.

edit: one more question: How many players should I look for at the same time with the AB ?

edit: is there also an option to only buy players but not sell? At some times I only like to buy players but it always sell them automaticly at the same time

5. Ha

Harn54 Newbie
    0/47

ok maybe this is a stupid question but: does the autobuyer acutally serach for prices below my "buy-price" or does he only search for exactly this price???? Because every goddamn time I'm looking for a player the AB buys it exactly for my defined buy-price but not below. I.e. Igno Martinez was available for 550, I did set the buyprice for 600 and the AB only bought Igno Martinez for 600 but not for 550. Wtf is this ???

Then again: Is there a option to buy players but NOT sell them???

What is recommeneded: How many players at the same time???

Then a general question: Let's say you are trading with a player that lowest BIN price is 12k. What are your settings in this case?

I really don't understand why I am not making any coins with the AB. I made about 40k today myself trading 30min without AB. With the AB I don't manage to get more than 5-8k per day. please help :)

6. ri

ricknec Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Also buys players below the set buy price.

7. Ke

Kevm81 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The AB buys players for a lower amount than the set buy-price, just keep the sell price blank and it will not sell the players it buys.