Hate the Bioshock Infinite Artwork? Vote For Your Favourite Reversible Cover

Rocky Dec 13, 2012

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Following Irrational Games' recent reveal of the cover for BioShock Infinite - designed to appeal to the person on the street that might not necessarily know what the game is all about - the game's Creative Director, Ken Levine has launched a poll to find out the community's favourite image for the reversible cover.

The original image simply shows hero Booker DeWitt with a shotgun slung over his shoulder. The idea is to attract the casual shooter fan and get the game out to a wider audience. Fans obviously weren't too pleased with the cover art, however which you can see in the game's info bar to the right. Over there >>>.

"I’m happy to announce that the game will come with a reversible cover," Levine declared on the official Irrational Games' site. "But that’s not all. We want to hear your voice on what that cover should be. To that end, we’ve arranged a poll below that lets you choose from several potential reversible covers. I’ve got my favorite, but I’m not telling which. We’ve got to do this quickly to meet our print deadlines, so vote soon. Like, NOW!"

The cover images below are a selection of a few that you can vote for, with others to be made available to print off and use as you see fit. "But what’s that you say? You want even more choice in covers? We’re also going to be arranging a whole mess of MORE alternate covers which will be available to download and print yourself," Levine confirmed. "Of course, these are free and we’d love to hear your thoughts in the forums as to what you’d like to see."

Head over the the forums and the official site via the above links to vote for your favourite image. BioShock Infinite is out on March 26th, 2013.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]##S

Source - X360A

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Hanzx

Hanzx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Computer
    We Want All

3. dukem666