Halo 5: Guardians: Cloud Support

Nasyr Aug 24, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    The new Halo game is said to use Cloud Support for it's new Co-Op and in game features. The new maps and modes are also said to be going off this cloud support so it makes me wonder if everything will run smoother, look nicer, run better or how it's going to work out exactly. All these requests people have been putting out are looked at and they have promised they will give it a try to input or include all of these things that people seem to really interest. They promise it but, it reality I can only see half of the things people may have said possibly getting put into there game. Once the game is released I think they will actually take a lot of feedback into consideration.
    Holmes has stated there will be an offering of new weapons and skins to top the game features. The Cloud Support will now be inputted into the game as far as MP and Co-Op are concerned as well as entailing certain details I told that would be supported above. Since Microsoft will be supporting Cloud computing it is only a matter of time before games start to look into new engines and supports for there games to run in a smoother state. Also, they will be hosting a Q&A on there twitter for all who are interested on receiving further details on the game before it comes out and you start saving up your money for it. ​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  2. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Wonder if they gonna 'remake' 'HD' the Halo 3 Maps.... <.<