Halo 4 Terminal Location Guide

M4H Nov 5, 2012

1. M4H

M4H Reset King Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not my guide ( Gamesradar), but a very good one. Just got the achievement with it.

Terminal 1: Requiem (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

Near the end of the mission, after defeating two Hunters (the large armored enemies), you’ll gain access to the tower. At the end of a long hall you’ll see a wide, semi-transparent ramp. Check underneath this ramp to find a terminal.

Terminal 2: Forerunner (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

Soon after taking out a group of Prometheans (just a few minutes into the mission, depending on difficulty), you’ll notice a large structure with rocky slopes on either side leading up to an entrance. At the very moment where Master Chief asks Cortana, “What’s that distortion?” in regard to his HUD, you should be facing the terminal, which is at ground level.

Terminal 3: Infinity (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

Immediately after the cutscene in which you meet up with a group of friendlies, simply turn around.

Terminal 4: Reclaimer (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

Exit the room in which you reclaim Cortana to find an elevator directly in front of you. Instead of immediately boarding it, look down the hall to your right to find a terminal.

Terminal 5: Shutdown (Rally Point - Delta)

[​IMG]

After entering the production tower (third LZ for your Pelican) in an attempt to reach the Spire controls, Cortana will place a waypoint. Instead of turning right and heading for it, continue forward to the structure at the back of the large room. On the far side of said structure, you’ll find a terminal. If you’ve encountered the Hunters, you’ve gone too far and need to turn back.

Terminal 6: Composer (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

After the cutscene in which Master Chief meets with Dr. Tillson, head outside. You’ll see the Atrium in front of you. Head directly for the area below the “Atrium” building printing on the right side to find a terminal between the jagged rocks.

Terminal 7: Midnight (Rally Point - Bravo)

[​IMG]

Once you’re on the ‘ground,’ you’ll proceed through a series of rooms. In the third room, behind the central pillar, is a terminal.

2. x17dollarzx

x17dollarzx Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, since I don't have a JTAG or RGH or whatever, I can't use this. But when it comes out, I can use this right away - first playthrough- done. THANK YOU SIR!

3. D3FEKT

D3FEKT Established Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I made i video tutorial, but idk what happened to my post that i put up on this forum lol.

edit: i think its just my profile fcking up or something