Halo 4 Release Date Announced

GamrInsanity Apr 17, 2012

1. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity FanBoyFeed
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It has been almost a year since E3 2011, where Microsoft revealed that Master Chief was coming back to the series for a new trilogy. During that time Bungie has handed over Halo to 343 and details have been been hard to come by. Details were finally revealed in the May issue of Game Informer, and gamers couldn't have been happier to get some info on the single player and multiplayer experiences.

There has been rumors swirling around the net that 343 would be announcing an official release date for Halo 4 on April 17, 2012 and it seems that the rumors were 100% correct.

[​IMG]

Microsoft and 343 Industries have announced that Halo 4 will be releasing November 6, 2012 exclusively on XBOX 360.

This is an interesting date because every gamer knows that November belongs to Call of Duty. At least in the past the games have been releasing during the first two weeks of the month.

Could we see the biggest month in XBOX history with the release of both Halo 4 and the next Call of Duty?...

Or will this be the biggest FPS battle November has ever seen?

[​IMG]

For the past few years Activision have teamed up with the NBA to reveal the next entry in the series during the NBA Playoffs. Will that happen again this year? Could we see Call of Duty later in November or will the game come out earlier than expected?

E3 2012 begins on June 4, 2012 and is looking to have one of the best looking lineup of titles and hardware announcements, and one of the biggest stage demos will be the first look at the return of Master Chief during the Microsoft Press Conference.

Halo 4 has been on every pre-order list at every major retailer since it was announced, but now you at least know when you will be able to pick it up.

FanBoyFeed.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  2. CelticBhoy

CelticBhoy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First day pick up for me! Since playing 343's Halo remake i have confidence in them producing a great game.

3. gh

ghostninja89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Day one buy for me, just need to see what Editions will be available with a bit of luck i'll be able to snag a legendary edition XD