Unresolved Halo 4 Gamesave restarting.

Metriq Nov 7, 2012

1. Me

Metriq Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello,

I am modding Halo 4's Campaign. Mission is Requiem.

All I do is mod Invincibility and run through it, but once I get to the first cut scene(Where he puts Cortana into the terminal to see where Infinity is) after that cutscene it just restarts the mission.

Is there something that I am doing wrong.? Or is it because I have Invincibility enabled.?

The first mission with it enabled worked just fine.

Thank you for any help.

2. danshaw1025

danshaw1025 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm having the same problem - been stuck on mission 2 for a minute now trying to figure out how to get past that damn cut scene without being shot back to the beginning of the mission. have tried invincibility only, changing only the frags to 127 and saving at the beginning of mission 2 and re-editing the save file etc...every single time the cut scene ends i am right back at the beginning of mission. Tried beating this mission on legendary legit style and i'm getting WAXED! haha partly because I pretty much suck at Halo, but still enjoy the story - and I want to see the legendary ending

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Mine worked fine guys I'm on mission 3 but the only problem I'm having is that at the start of every mission I have to mod the save again as the Invincibility goes at the start of every new mission ;)
    I'd like to know if there's a way to get this to stick to save me having to mod the save every new misSIon other than that a great editor once again from XPG

4. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Use the liberty mod tool! I kept getting reset on 2nd mission! But when i used liberty tool it lets you carry on

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

5. Ko

KooKooRoo13 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm new to this site. Where can I find this Liberty mod tool for Halo 4.

6. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Please include said saves -- in order for us to further investigate this reported glitch.

7. hellojax

hellojax Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have modded my save using liberty mod tool (just google it)..but the invincibility or ammo or grenades does'nt pass on to the next mission.
    I have to mod the save everytime i play a new mission....ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

8. azureblade009

azureblade009 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I only encounter the gamesave restart problem when using horizon. I changed to using USB XTAF to add the file back to my USB and didn't have this problem anymore. I still have to add invincibility on every mission. From what I can tell the game creates a new gamesave after every mission.

9. lancovale

lancovale Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have tried both 360revoltuion and the liberty mod, and using this one, i am stuck on lvl 2 with it restarting, and i have tried everything. i cant even get liberty mod to work as i load up my save and the program itself fails, something about just in time debugging and i cant seem to get anything to work. i am currently talking with the devs of liberty, but any help on the 360revolution problem would be appreciated. thanks

10. slyfuldragon

195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Please refer to this post I made earlier, Sharing another 3rd party tool will not resolve the reported issue that some users are having with 360Revolution. (Sharing such programs, after the fact that users reporting their issue have uploaded their saves -- is acceptable).

Please keep this on topic while following the necessary guide-lines in order for us to further investigate the issue. Otherwise this thread will be closed as unresolved.

Thanks.

ALSO -- Keep in mind, due to the game's and save's mechanics, after every major checkpoint (mostly after every chapter) your save will revert back to the default values.

I.E: You edited your save to be invincible in the prologue but once you complete it and continue onto the new chapter your stats will be back to normal.

There is no way around this (unless you use a trainer and not a save editor).

Sorry, we cannot give you proper support for this issue since the issue you are reporting is for another tool and not 360Revolution.

Also, refer to the last few sentences above the post that I have quoted.

11. sp

spinypit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i am also having the same problem:/ any solutions?

12. blemmons

blemmons Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am having the same problem too. Chapter keeps resetting after cutscene. Anyone figured out a fix for this? Tried on 2 different consoles and same thing is happening. This level is very hard on legendary without the god mode.

13. slyfuldragon

195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Closing this thread as unresolved -- as there have been reports made of this issue but no results of saves that are having issues with, being uploaded/shared -- resulting in us being unable to further investigate said issue.

If those continue to have the same issue, please feel free to open another thread with the necessary information and files (i.e. Detailed description and the save in question that the user is having said issues with)

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.