Halo 2 0800 Rip not booting?

BillyBillium Mar 22, 2012

1. BillyBillium

BillyBillium ϟƘƦƖןןΣ✘ Gold Subscriber
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright, usually all my original Xbox games boot after ripping them with 0800 FW, but Halo 2 won't. XBC automatically fills the blank area to make it DVD9 (7.29gb to work on 360), just like DVDMulliter would, so it should work. I ripped both Halo and Halo 2 today, and only Halo works. When I load Halo 2, it says play DVD, and it just says put this disc in an Xbox console. Any ideas as to why it won't boot? It has no scratches at all, it's a perfect disc.I guess I should add that I've downloaded and tried 5 different copies, before finding mine. :cry:

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

If your on LT+ 3.0 you might need to run the ISO through ABGX for the right data for the AP 2.5 sectors, that's if this Halo has it but if it's classed as a "0800" rip they started naming games this because of the dae.bin table correction on newer rips for the AP 2.5 and XGD3.

3. BillyBillium

BillyBillium ϟƘƦƖןןΣ✘ Gold Subscriber
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just tried running it through abgx, and it said it's not an Xbox 360 game, but it also said that for Halo, and it still worked. But yes, I an using an xk3y with 3.0 CFW