GTA V: PC Version Will Support DirectX 11

Bullet Jan 18, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Yet more evidence has come to light supporting a port of Rockstar's record breaking title GTA V. A massive 150 page bug list has revealed builds for different versions of Grand Theft Auto V one of them being for PC.
    In the coding was a line that revealed that the PC version will support DirectX 11 as you can see below:

*985459 – PC – [PT] [PB] Crash – > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest: :Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++

Still not convinced? Well check out the images below:

[​IMG]

This should really come as no surprise that Rockstar will release a PC version of the biggest selling game of last year, I mean they wouldn't loose out on so much revenue by alienating the PC gamers.
    Lets hope the PC release goes a lot better than the console versions.

This post has been promoted to an article

2. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    thanks for the share, I don't game much on the pc however this is one I would buy.

3. ServiusTheBear

ServiusTheBear Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    But you should. Its just as fun as on console. Take it from me. I still play the old NES at times.

But I just hope they Optimise it properly this time. Since they seem to have gotten better with the release of MP3.
    But you should. Its just as fun as on console. Take it from me. I still play the old NES at times.

But I just hope they Optimise it properly this time. Since they seem to have gotten better with the release of MP3.