GTA 5 - Collectors Edition Savegame + Pre Order Bonuses

HXP Oct 29, 2013

1. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Guys ! I have just a few Questions about a Savegame, but I am not sure what to do !? So thats why I first want to ask you what you think about all that. So everybody knows GTA 5 and everybody goes crazy for it. A lot of people have spend a lot of money into it, just like me. After hearing a lot of people Screaming and Shouting about the Collectors Edition Contents that can also be unlocked via a Savegame that has been created on a Xbox Console which has all the Collectors Edition Content Unlocked. Just Save the Game and you can pass it to your friends and when they load it at their home on their Xbox Console they will also have all the Contents and Bonuses unlocked even if they didint buy the Collectors Edition and even if they dont have the Pre Order Bonuses. Because all of this Content is already on the Disks. So my other Question is: What happens if someone else is loading this Savegame and connects to Xbox LIve and goes Online. Will Microsoft see that this person didnt buy the Collectors Edition and will Ban that person. Or is this undetectable ? Because you can also create Unique Characters when going Online with the Collectors Edition. What will Rockstar Games do about that ? I have already tested this on another Xbox Console and Profile that did not buy the Collectors Edition and as soon as I have loaded that Save a message popped up and said that new stuff is unlocked.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Rockstar probably won't do anything really, I did the same thing with a mate except with Dead Space 3 guns & suits, we played co-op and so on and never got banned, so I guess in this situation you're just loading a save file so I don't really see it resulting in a ban to that person, should honestly been fine my friend

3. xLeggox

xLeggox #WeOut
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    does anyone have a collectors edition save so we can test it out?

4. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hmmm I tried loading my ce content into a save and test on a second Xbox and it doesn't even show

5. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As I have loaded that Savegame I could instantly Access all the Bonus outfits.. I did not test if every single Content is Unlocked. But just as I said before there was a Message also Popping Out and told me that new Things are Unlocked now.

6. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    As I have loaded that Savegame I could instantly Access all the Bonus outfits.. I did not test if every single Content is Unlocked. But just as I said before there was a Message also Popping Out and told me that new Things are Unlocked now.
    guess I'm doing something wrong because I have it only rgh and on my flashed and it didn't work .. I even modded some people saves using the trainer on rgh and I had the dlc .. I saved and they still didn't get the dlc .. Lucky you I guess

7. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have tried this on a non flashed Xbox 360 with the Original Game. This Savegame is just at the beginning. It is the first time where you are allowed can create a new savegame.. 10 min. after the game starts.. At Michaels house.. I would like to upload this Save, but I dont know what to do.. I dont want any trouble for doing this..

8. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Do what you can and get a little further into it to see what happens. I tried your save file and I seemed to have gotten the bonus outfits, too. Maybe you would need to unlock and buy the bonus weapons, first? I'm pretty sure this doesn't change your online character, though, being that the save is on their server. You would need the physical disc for online content.

9. dew311

dew311 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the thing is you put your save game not the pre-order dlc that is a different save it would be nice if you would have included the dlc save with the game save