Grid 2 Game Review

IIEvolution85II May 27, 2013

1. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    Well here it is my first game review after playing GRID 2 made by Codemasters.​
    After playing the first grid such along time ago and now playing grid 2 the gameplay has changed slightly with better feedback of the steering of the car (TrueFeel Handling) and of course the graphics has gotten much better in-game. As for the races well they a-lot more race like and the cars just look immense and also have great handling around corners which i wonder what this game would be like with a steering wheel.

Personally i think this is one of the games of the year if not the one but its at the top i think with the likes of forza motorsport but this looks like a different kettle of fish as it has Race, Eliminatior, Drift, Checkpoint and Faceoff.

Another new feature to GRID 2 Is LiveRoutes. LiveRoutes is in essence a system which dynamically streams in alternate sections of city tracks seamlessly. When LiveRoutes is running, the system selects which direction the track should go in at various junction points on the track at random and on the fly – be it straight on, left or right. It makes this decision a number of junction points up ahead of the player. This means that the relevant crowd, barriers and race-day placement – grandstands, signage and so on – are all loaded into the environment seamlessly to suit the direction the race will then travel in.

As for the rest there is Racenet which is incorporated into the game but the rest i will leave for you gamers to find out as i will tell you now this is certainly a game you will want too play ;)

I am going to give this a 8/10 :p

Source: Myself and IGN

2. alexkyori

alexkyori Game Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nice :boobs: i cant wait for play :gamer4: :hang3:

3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

This game is:

[​IMG]

4. mallimacijm

mallimacijm Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is the inside car camera a implemented? or still is with out? i remember that one was of the thing i didnt like about the game....and it was enough to not buying it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.