1. ci

ciderapple Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi there everyone,I ran across this site during a google search. It is so amazingly difficult to find anything even semi-useful out there for 360 jtag systems. Mainly I am interested in gamesave editing and modding, I have done some hex editing over the years and a little programming here and there. I tend to know my way around a soldering iron. My first 360 i tore completely apart and modified before I ran a game on it. I am rather paranoid so I avoid giving out names, addresses, etc. online. Goes with the territory I suppose. But none of that is really needed. We have usernames and those work just fine for talking to people. A name is just a tag you attach to something to easily describe it. People included.
    Lets see what else? I tend to play a lot of single player stuff and have a rather large library of game titles. Usually, I only play through a game once. Truly exceptional titles I will go back and play through again, but it must be something really really good for me to do that.
    Look forward to getting to know everybody around here!

2. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Now that is an intro! welcome aboard, my name is Gez, im the resident racing game king, as you will see i uploaded and created almost every race game save set available on the internet! Bullet is the owner and a top guy but his breath stinks! Enigma is the biggest cheating C*NT you will ever meet! he's the guy to be inspired by, hacking modding ect he's the boy who made all the lobbys possible on mw2!!! Phil the other admin isnt around much anymore, but he takes care of the website! and then you have a long list of mods, a few of them i dont know coz they are very quiet! lol well good to meet you, stay active and enjoy your stay!

3. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

welcome to xpg hope your stay is enjoyable :thumbsup:

4. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I Agree With Gez That's An Intro ;)

Alright Cider, Im Villan4eva, I'm The Resident GFX Artist And I'm Basically Here For What You Are :D

So Welcome To XPG, Stay Active, Follow The Rules And Enjoy!!!!

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey im Bullet , welcome to XPGamesaves Ciderapple theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox.
    Stay active and ENJOY!

6. ci

ciderapple Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Many thanks for the welcome guys, looks like there are a fair number of folks hanging about here who like to tinker with things. I consider myself a novice in most areas so its nice to have people around who know their stuff.