Gpd modding. What if I create a new offline account, mode achievements (just offline ones) and then

superdog1104 Jul 20, 2012

1. su

superdog1104 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was wondering how much is gpd (achievement unlocking) detectable by microsoft if done on an a brand new account that has no live and therefore will just appear online after all the achievements have been unlocked?

Thanks

2. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have always wondered myself but guessing If you make sure all cheevos are in order you should be okay my only worry would be IF the profile has info on when it was created and when synced it would flag up as the profile has only been active for a day and already has a huge score.

but im no expert on this and you are always running a risk I havent heard anyone moan for a while that they have been reset and I am still waiting for mine kinda guessing they have given up and have bigger fish to fry.

3. fu

furryspencer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There is a chance with any kind of modding. But it is slight. When you do mod achievements it resets them shortly after but by recovering your profile it fixes that.

4. su

superdog1104 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks guys. The thing is, I got banned this week and I had 70.000 GS in a 4 year old account ... So I feel cheated if I have to start a new account...

Gonna try this way and hope that Microsh!t can't detect wether an offline achievement is fake or not. I guess that if I unlock everything in order, only offline achievements, and then buy LIVE access with the 70.000 already unlocked they wont detect anything. Fingers crossed but no way in hell am I gonna start from zero..