Ghost Recon Online, Free to play , First look

Bullet Mar 20, 2012

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

[​IMG]

IGN have recently released a preview on Ghost Recon Online. Its a free to play game which is tightly based on the Ghost recon advanced warfighter series.

IGN have good things to say about Ghost Recon Online, and praise the gameplay, Controls and game mechanics.

Controls
    Rewards
    Overall IGN have nothing but good things to say about the game, although they did find the class system to below par.

So what , i ll change class when i die and respawn with a better class , your probably thinking.
    Ghost Recon Online simply doesn't allow this, instead locking you into whatever class you started with.

The other issue with classes seems that you cant have a secondary weapon from the start, bad news if your a sniper that finds himself in close combat right! Its not all bad news though as you can earn credits to buy a secondary weapon.

Ghost Recon Online may be coming out this year, but the reason I'm hopeful that much could change comes back to the fact that it's free-to-play. Free-to-play games live and die by the suggestions of their community, often changing dramatically even after their official release if enough people voice their concerns. This could be a great shooter option for PC players, but only if Ubisoft is willing to make the necessary changes.

Source : IGN

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012