XPGBuSh Sep 21, 2011

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Here's the "How to":

1. Call Up XBox Live Support. (1-800-4MY-XBOX

2. When the lady is talking, push 2 for "Troubleshooting/Setting Up An XBox Live Account"

3. Whenever You Get A Representative, say I was wanting to take the gold off one of my accounts and move it to my other account. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU'RE BANNED! They'll be like "Blah blah blah, tokens, email, prepaid codes"

4. They will want either A: Last 4 Digits Of CC Number or B: Secret Answer To Your Hotmail, so go ahead and have one of those along with: GT, Email, Address, Phone Number.

5. They'll say it will take a few minutes to setup your token request or something. Anyways, They'll tell you to check your email, that you will recieve your codes in 0-72hours.

Enjoy Live On The New Account!! If anyone wants, they could try the same thing with DLC/M$ Points or something.

**You will receive the amount of Live you had left on the banned account!**

PROOF

[​IMG]

Cred to -Awesome-

2. Vandal

Vandal Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I used this method before. Last time i used this method, my main account was banned for Marketplace Theft. I got 8 months gold back! Then redeemed the codes on my new account.

3. stoopidmnkey

stoopidmnkey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sweet! Just got banned for Marketplace Theft and have lots of gold left! Will post an update, doing this tonight.

UPDATE: Couldn't wait, called in. They said that unfortunately there is nothing that they can do and that if I want Gold on another account, I would have to purchase it... :(

I might try again later?

I always buy a 12-mo card instead of the auto-renewal, not sure if that had anything to do with it?

UPDATE 2: Got an email about 5 min ago stating that my Live subscription had been canceled? WTF!