Gears of War Seriously 3.0 Challenge

Employee Oct 30, 2013

1. Employee

Employee Banned
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright so here is the deal. I want to complete Seriously 3.0 in Gears of War 3, but I really haven't dedicated that much time to it so far. But here is the challenge. I have to complete Seriously 3.0, that is a given. But the time I have to do it in? I am going to give myself another five straight months of playing nothing but Gears of War 3. So today's date is 10/30/2013. I need to have the challenge completed on the date of 3/30/2014. Now I know that I already have some of the onyx medals which is giving me a head start but I am basically just doing this challenge so I can force myself to finish Seriously 3.0. Also I know people are going to want proof pictures so I will post those as well. If there is anything I am missing or if you have any questions just let me know. LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!

I will also be updating this post every so often so here is my progress today:
    http://i.imgur.com/oKHJ0pJ.jpg

2. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    so are you enjoying doing this or do you want a hand because i have a profile that i can glitch its gears stats from on to your profile and its set up to earn the seriously achievement after you complete one wave of hoard

3. Employee

Employee Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For the most part, you know, I would much rather be doing other games I could be completing. But if you have a profile that could get me seriously 3.0, could you upload the file whenever you have the chance? You would be a real life saver.

4. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    its not really a file as such because the player data files are locked to the profile so cant be resigned to another profile the method i speak of is a in game glitch where you start a quick match and quickly sign out and into the other profile and when done quick enough it copys the stats and everything of the first profile to the second profile so if you make a dummy profile and pm me the id and pw ill do the glitch to the dummy profile and run you through how to then glitch to your main account. Its really more simple than it sounds lol

5. Employee

Employee Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    *EDIT Oh my bad, I read this really wrong, alright I will make a fresh account right now and let you know the info. Give me a second.

6. Employee

Employee Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just pm'd you, let me know if you need anything else.