Gears of War Judgment Sybarite

atreyu1444 Feb 22, 2014

1. atreyu1444

atreyu1444 Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys. Just a request for those of you out there. I'm looking to get a gamesave/account that has "War Supporter" at 29/30. This game is god awful and I don't believe they update for this achievement anymore. So if anyone has this and wouldn't mind sharing. I'd appreciate the hell out of it. Thanks.

2. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    the data for this achievement is not in the save files you cant even sucessfully edit the amount of events you have played in with the horizon tool the only way would be to do the rank transfer glitch from an account thats played in 29 events my own is currently on 23 so would glitch to a dummy profile for you in a few weeks(they dont change the event every week but if you play the event 1 day every week you still get the ribbon and another notch toward the achievement).... Only problem with this method is your stats and everything would all be replaced with mine aswell as the event data

3. atreyu1444

atreyu1444 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I know you have to transfer glitch it, but I thought you could change the stats on a dummy account to 29/30 and transfer it that way?

4. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    iv used the horizon tools and theres a tool which you can tick off the week/events you have played and iv tried ticking off every event upto the current one at that time but it had no effect on the medal progress.
    But im guessing you could give yourself the gold war supporter medal which would take you upto 20 events played then you just another 10 LOL obviously if you give yourself the onyx medal the achievement will be skipped.
    send me a pm in a few weeks and ill glitch mine to a dummy for you i currently need 7 more events so will be a bit closer by then and my stats and everything are not to bad anyway im 12th prestige and have all the bells and whistles

5. atreyu1444

atreyu1444 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright. Thanks man. Will do. Im looking on some other sites I know to see if they will adjust my stat. If I get it as well, I'll hook you up ;)

6. atreyu1444

atreyu1444 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nothing still?

7. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

I need this as well

8. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    how would i transfer i got the acheivement ,how would i go about transferng it to a dummy acount. ( is it sort of same thing i would do to get the gow 2 lvl 100 rank but in reverse but on gow judgment to get the achievemtn glitched over?.

9. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Why not just unlock the achievement with an external program? You can edit the timestamp to a time you were playing the game.

10. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    if you already got the achievement then theres no point doing it cus it wont pop on the dummy account i dont think but anyway this is a little how to

Ensure that your ethernet cable is disconnected from you Xbox 360 throughout this entire tutorial.

you're going to need to load up Gears of War Judgment, once at the menu, sign onto the main profile (the one with the stats you want)
    Once signed in,. Go to Versus > Private > and start up an FFA game (it doesn't necessarily have to be FFA, TDM or Domination will work just as well). Start the match up (no specific settings needed). Once the bots have loaded into the game, quickly end the game and sign OUT of the that account. You'll still be at the loading screen, quickly sign into the account you want the stats on. You will return to the Versus menu. Now, you'll get one of the following outcomes if done correctly. You'll see a "NOT SIGNED IN " or, the gamertag of the profile your glitching to . It doesn't matter which you got, they work the same now all of the stats etc.including medal progress will be on the dummy account. Now, you'll need to go to your character setup (still, signed into the dummy you no longer need your main account). Select a skin or some sort of unlock. Once selected, back out and you will get a "Saving Profile" notification on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This means the rank has been set and stuck to your account. Next, you'll need to start up another private game. This time there will be no switching accounts, just starting and ending. Once the bots have loaded up, end the game (quit to main menu)You're rank is now stuck. You can now reconnect your ethernet cable to sync the stats and progress to the server and continue you play online as you would before.

ps if your doing this from a dummy account it must have been online before otherwise you will also need the accounts playerdata file but if i glitch to your dummy ill sync it when im done so you would just load the game with the dummy online before doing the glitch this will pull the dummys playerdata file from the servers then you dashboard and pull out your ethernet cable and proceed with the glitch

currently on my profile i have played 28 events once im at 29 and the event changes ill glitch my stats to a dummy of my own then i can glitch to whoevers dummy for them to glitch to their own..... If this works anyway LOL

11. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

Thanks, that'd be awesome :)

12. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    ill post gpd file and the dummy
    porfile later on today for those who need it

13. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

whats a gpd file?

All we need is a dummy with 29/30 right?

14. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    iv been up all night tryin to glich that dummy only reason i think coz i had to start all over again from lvl 1
    maybe little help here what could i be doin wrong?

15. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    you mean your main account is now reset to level 1 ? if this is the case then you done it the wrong way around and glitched the dummy account to your main account

16. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

So a new event came up like a week ago. Hows yalls dummy's lookin?

17. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    if i wasnt online at the time. would the servers save my orgainal rank and stats ?

18. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    presumably. Just delete the account from your console and recover it so you get the god like it was before.

19. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    yeah i jumped in the event yesterday this was actually my 28th event not 29th my account has decent-ish stats and it has all the features you would want like 12th re-up all ribbons all onyx medals (except the event one of course) iv got the epic devs gunskin and medals a respectable k/d considering im not a hardcore gears player so yeah it be a nice rank transfer for all who want it

20. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

Yeah I'm definitely interested. Can I get the dummy info?