Gears of War 4: A Possibly New Future

Nasyr Feb 17, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    The well known series of Gow's has really brought some new ideas to light from the production centers. There latest game "Gears of War 4" has really taken them off the level of average and to new heights. Xbox 360 really got them started off with their co-op missions and events that were offered weekly. Many people loved the fact that a game so young offered something so futuristic that many games failed to provide within. But.. I can not brag about it too much, as there reputation has dropped drastically since the recently leaks of Gow 4 being released on the Next Gen consoles but, not having that spark of that, that something that everyone likes, co-op missions.

There hasn't been much word on it but, it has been said that they have co-op availability in the works. Not too sure about the PS4 addition but, the Xbox One players can for sure suspect it. Not only that but, in favor of free content hitting off with the games release for the Xbox One. It can include upgraded guns and abilities. But again... Not much more has been released so, nothing is official till released. Nor none-the-less can Gow take the fall for not putting co-op side of the game. Seems to not be a thing in the top of their lists anymore, even though so many love the enjoyment of being able to team work with each other to kill, bring down, or complete certain items together. I'm sure there will be more released soon.​

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  2. lo

lotus111 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    One of the most confusing articles I've ever read. You should re-read your stuff before you post and get your info correct GOW is a Xbox game not PlayStation.

3. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="lotus111" data-time="1424231834">
    <div>
    One of the most confusing articles I've ever read. You should re-read your stuff before you post and get your info correct GOW is a Xbox game not PlayStation.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Sorry, simply mixed up my words. Fixed.