Gears of War 1 Boosting

HxC Screamo Mar 14, 2010

1. Hx

HxC Screamo Newbie
    0/47

okayy, so heres the deal xD
    my account got reset and banned (forever D: ) soo i made a new account, i had 9k kills, sooooooo.
    how does this sound, i will donate 50-75 (uk money) lol - im from australia so im in AUD.
    so yeah, ill donate this money to the site, or possibly 100uk, if i can get either 5 or 7 dedicated people to boost with me.

the procedure -

in a ranked match, you need 6 or 8 people to start a match (3on3 or 4on4). basically, we get someone (i can) to host a match of 19 rounds warzone, on 1 minute round duration. basically, u guys can go to bed, run an errand, whatever floats your boat. what ill do (and it'll preferabley be on canals - it has all weapons), is by the time i pick up the weapon, ill eliminate 3/4 players in the spawn, which'll leave around 10 seconds to spare, the round draws, i continue to do so till i have a crapload of the kills with the guns, and some score for the leaderboards :D it will require a lot of time, as im in Australia (and i have co-ordinated with this communities time before - for certain events) when it is time for 'bed' where you's are :p ill jump on, get the match goin, when you are all out/sleeping, ill just milk kills (possibly for hours on end - lol no life much...) anyways when ive reached what i thinks considerable, ill finish the match off, and donate either 50-100 uk money to the site :)

If interested -

you'll need a gold account (for ranked matches)

if you have 2 xboxs, it'd be very handy if u had 2 accounts, that way it'd elminate the wait for players.

thanks for your time, hope to hear from you all :)

2. Hx

HxC Screamo Newbie
    0/47

lol okayyy, well ive seen no interest here, i'll allow 2 weeks, if nothing, then forget about it ;)

3. Da

DarkVader Newbie
    0/47

I am willing to boost, so you need 4 more ;)

4. Ru

RuH RuH RiPPiN Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Me too