gamesaves on 360 affect xbox one?

ncobra Mar 15, 2014

1. ncobra

ncobra Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i use to edit gamesaves a while back. I've been away from gaming and recently picked up an XB1.
    If I edit gamesaves to unlock avatar awards on my 360, is there an increased chance of getting banned or anything else I should be aware about for using both consoles?

(i am aware that i can get banned for modding, just wondering if any of you have both consoles and have been modding on 360)

2. t3

t3fury Guest

i don't have a x1 but i would think there would always be a chance of getting banned. in my opinion tho you should be ok modding saves on the 360 to unlock awards as long as there not tied to online achievements or online anything really

3. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    You'll be fine. If by chance you get banned on the 360 you'll still be able to get on your xbox one which is weird. But it will just say you have a temporary limited account on xbox one. But that only happens if your actually modding online. As for save editing you should be fine. Unless your save editing an online game. And as he said above me there is always a risk steer clear from achievements as now you get bonuses for your gamer score so they watch your gamer score more now than they did a year ago.