m4x192 Nov 3, 2012

1. m4x192

m4x192 Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hy guys.
    i have a problem
    i have modded all my gamerscore with le fluffied... whit th ebutton"unlock all".. no i have 813kGS but no icons.
    how can i unlock the icons of the achievements.??
    thx a lot!
    i have a jtag console and the profile is banned from xbl but no the console.
    i have also another console "new no touched for the live"

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey i dont now actually but when i got this error of not loading achievements icons i had to go to the games and keep looking until the icons download from xbl but im not sure but i think ur profile needs to be connected to xbl

sorry for my english

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Two problems with what you did.
    1. Using le fluffie its rubbish and doesn't work right since the latest dashboard, use exProfile editor.
    2. Modding so much GS and hitting the unlock all that's just stupid and you will be reset within a week and banned

Do it properly as this will get you reset or banned and all your achievements will be in the wrong order you should never unlock all, do it right go through them one by one and do it on exProfile editor and as le fluffie will corrupt your profile and you will have to recover it from Xbox. And never mod that much gamer score in one go its just asking to get banned :LOL:

4. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As the others said.when you connect to live the profile will sync and download the pics.the good thing with exp is it has a offline picture database and will download the pictures for your achievements and no need to long on to live to sync them.I have used it in the past no problems