Gamerscore daily limit?

frostfate Jul 20, 2014

1. fr

frostfate Newbie
    430/564

Hey guys so I'm new to this Load and pop stuff. I was wondering if here is a Daily/weekly/monthly limit on gamerscore? Like a point where they will investigate ad possibly reset you.

2. reluctantkill3r

reluctantkill3r Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Not officially. It is considered safest to keep it below 1k per day, but I have friends who have done 100k+ in 5 minutes and haven't been reset in over two years. It is really swing and miss, you either get caught or you don't. To be safe you need to make sure the achievements unlock in legit order and stuff like unlocking online achievements offline can't happen. If you're overly worried just don't cheat, but I would consider it fairly safe if you do it right.

3. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    well I would have to say to be safe, just be completely reasonable about it,, say an 8 hour game, 4 hour game etc , that would only seem logical to me if you can finish the game in that time , it would be safe to do those as often, but I also know there are other factors that you have to worry about like timestamps on when you receive each one etc, so if they pop out of order you have that factor, but most the games that have load and pop are not going to be looked at unless you add a silly amount in a short amount of time.

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Ok heres what i do....

May want to test it on an new profile first b4 u try on yr main one.

1 stay offline i and mean the network cable unplug from the xbox, good?

2. now stay offline for like 1-2 days load any " load and pop " save.

3. but make sure their all single player and not any online ones as this will 100% get you rested.

4. ones that done just plug back the cable in and update to xbox live.

mines going 50500GT and counting. :D

would have got n to 80k but got really bored..

5. t3

t3fury Guest

not sure if its still like this but when you mod your achievements, mod them as much as you want. when you have finished log on to live and give it enough time for your account to re sync with the servers, then log out of live delete your profile (make sure you back it up 1st) then recover it from xbl and all should be in alphabetical order instead of the order you unlocked them in so the time you unlocked them will not matter as they have been reset to default;)

Like i said this was a old method and might not even work anymore