Game Save Gone wrong! Help!

TwistedAssassin Jun 7, 2013

1. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok! Let's see if I can explain this right.
    I am attempting to move a save file from my main account/profile to my dummy and I thought I successfully did it until I put the USB back in and fired up the XBox. When got to the login screen I saw 2 main accounts and no dummy.

When I used the tool to extract the save from main and then opened it in the package manager and saved it to set 1 and then did the same with the dummy and saved it to set 2.
    I then closed PACKAGE MANAGER then reopened it and opened the main profile save again and selected set 2 and everything changed except Save Title and the image.

I went ahead and Rehashed and Resigned then Injected into my dummy profile and then loaded it up and the save was not there. Just had to start a new game.
    I then tried all the steps again, except saving to a set, and this time I changed Save Tile to the appropriate numbers and then rehashed and resigned. After that I went and changed the file title, file extracted to desktop, to the same number as the Save Title and injected and I got the overwrite warning and clicked yes and then proceeded to load it and that is when I saw 2 main accounts and no dummy.

I hope that was clear. I am very new to this whole modding thing and this is my first attempt at it. Using the tools to mod each game listed was pretty easy, but this id changing thing is a bit tricky....

What did I do wrong?

2. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh No! I am so sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. I ment to post this in 360 Revolution Disscusion. If any staff run accros this, Feel Free to move this to the appropriate spot.

3. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok Now when I put in my USB into the XBox my dummy account is no longer there, but when I look through the USB Explorer the account is still there.
    What I did was delete the Game Save I botched and caused the double main account and no dummy.
    How do I fix this problem? Will I just need to delete the Dummy through the USB Explorer or is there a way to recover it?
    The dummy does not even have the free live account.

4. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Played around and injected one of the back-ups and now my dummy is back.
    So can someone please tell me what it is I am doing wrong with the id changes for game saves.
    I followed the tut the best I could since it uses an older version of 360 Revolution.
    This is the tut someone pointed me to http://www.xpgamesav...gamesaving-tut/

5. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
  6. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank You!
    I did all of those steps and it still not working. I am trying to take my Hexic HD saved game from my main profile over to a dummy profile on the same console. I saved the id's for my main profile to set 1 and then did the same with the dummy profile and saved that id to set two. Then I take the save from the main account open it in package manager then hit set 2 and everything changes that needs to except the Save Title which for Hexic HD is the same as the profile id while game name is XBOX 360 Dashboard and the image also does not change when I hit set 2 because the dummy has a different gamer pic.
    Hope this all made sense.

7. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello all,

First! I am sorry I posted in the wrong area. Should of posted it in 360Revolution Disscussion. didn't realize I clicked Support instead.
    Second! I now know Hexic HD can not be game saved because it is attached to your profile ID.
    So this problem has been solved.