Game of Thrones..

Soldier117 Oct 14, 2012

1. Soldier117

Soldier117 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have looked everywhere I can think of for some decent mods/editors for GoT. The only existing editor doesn't work well, if at all. The starter save on here is about the same. I know it is not an easy game to mod as far as RPG's go because of its episodic nature. However, unlike many people seem to believe, you do not start over ever chapter. Think of it as two main quests that intertwine. You have two main characters, and their stats/gold/etc are separate but carry over to each of their episode/chapters. I'm looking for any modded saves, editors, or anyone who has actually played the game who could flat out upload some of their saves. I'm attempting to work on a save set. The only thing I really want is gold. There used to be a method for infinite gold, but it seems it has vanished, somehow. A rare thing once something reaches the internet. Anyway, if anyone could help, or just has some general advice/glitches/methods/etc that would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

Tldr; I'm looking for a way to get lot's of gold, or mods, for Game of Thrones. Thanks.