Not open for further replies.

Unresolved Game name change

Hikago Jul 13, 2013

1. Hi

Hikago Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi this is my first post and I couldn't find a post about it by searching so I apologize if one was here already but I can't get 360Revolution to save a game name change. The game I need to change the name of is Samurai Warriors 2 since the xbox saves it as Samurai Warriors 2 XL. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it says it rehashes and resigns but when looking at it again it's still the same. I would attach my save but it's too big to be added.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    try uploading your save to mediafire so a file share site and i will take a look at it.

3. Hi

Hikago Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  4. Hi

Hikago Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I Managed to get it to work. I used Horizon to change the game name and then I tried 360Revolution to mod the save. It would recognize the save but wouldn't save the changes I made so I had to use the standard editor instead which worked. Hope it's just a glitch in the version of 360Revolution I have but I can't be sure. Hope if I have the latest version and it is a glitch that I helped point it out so it can get fixed. Great program non the less. Thanks for the assistance and hopefully this helps anyone that has the same issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.