freestyle + ftp +Hdd problems can anyone help

J74G Aug 23, 2011

1. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok so i just upgraded my external from 500gb to a 1tb drive managed to swap all the files over from the drives with little problem that parts nailed but when i pluged the drive in a think cos id booted my jtag without the drives pluged in the paths i had for booting my 500gb in my jtag had disapeard so i put new paths and scanned and tryd everything and just wasnt happening so i just deleted my data in freestyle settings and had to rescan from the beggining took me about 2 hours to do my internal which is full 250gb and my external nearly 500gb of the 1tb used and now my games are there in freestyle from both drives trouble is when i try to ftp something my external thats in usb0 doesnt show on the ftp this has really got me stumped thought re starting would solve this problem but nope even before i got the games showing in freestyle the drive was showing in my ftp anyone any ideas how to solve this ???? i just want it working cos once i get it going ill never have to worry again

2. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Fecal Leaking guys dont everyone answer at once anyway i fixed it just added the patch to flashfxp manually like /usb0/ and it apeard so i saved the path and it shows up fine now