Finally Sniper Elite V2 Gets Free Multiplayer Expansion Pack (and its good)

DellBoy Nov 8, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

For All Sniper Elite V2 Fans
    Finally We Get The Free Multiplayer Expansion Pack
    (and its really good)

505 Games have released details of the new DLC, which is free to download and available for Sniper Elite V2.

The Multiplayer Expansion DLC pack contains 4 new gameplay modes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King, which span across 6 maps – Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg. These new modes will support gameplay between 2 and 8 players on Xbox LIVE and PSN.

“Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console” said Jason Kingsley, CEO of Rebellion. “We have always believed in supporting and building our games’ communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement”.

Not only is there a free DLC pack for Sniper Elite V2 gamers to get to grips with, but 505 Games have released a new weapons pack DLC, which is available from today and for use on and offline. It contains the US M1 Carbine, the German MP44 and the British made Webley Mk6 Revolver. All three weapons are available separately and at a price of 240 MSP (£3.19)

Source GameDot.

I have already downloaded this and had a go and I have to say if like me you loved Sniper Elite V2 and was so gutted to here that they pulled the Multiplayer on Xbox and Playstation due to server issues, well I'm glad to say it was worth the wait. Packed with plenty of game modes and 6 wonderful maps and plenty of people online. So if you liked or loved Sniper Elite V2 get on the game marketplace and download the Free Multiplayer Expansion Pack and get the game in the disc draw and start playing.

Anyone wanting to play let me know Orion I hear you loved this game :LOL: