Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn coming to PS4 on April 14

NaCLy AF Jan 27, 2014

1. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn will be released for PlayStation 4 on April 14, Square Enix has announced.

Preorders for the game have begun, with the game available in both a standard and collector's editions. The collector's edition will include the content in previous versions of the game, alongside a new fat Chocobo mount and a wind-up Moogle minion. These items will also be gifted for free to players who previously bought the collector's edition on other platforms.

The collector's edition will also feature an art book, a set of cards, and a soundtrack CD.

PlayStation 3 players will be able to transfer to the PlayStation 4 version of the game for free, but the procedure is one-way: players won't be able to go back.

Square Enix also announced that a beta for the PlayStation 4 version will begin on February 22.

2. t3

t3fury Guest

Unfortunately this game is going to suck. i was a alpha and beta tester on this game and it was a big let down (PS3 Version)
    Graphics = PS2 final fantasy's are better
    Sound = Tinny and out of place
    Controls = they were terrible, made over complicated for a simple task
    Speed = took a while to connect to a server, had a bit of lag but overall much improved

they might have improved it since i played it but i rate it 3/10

Good Luck ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.