Figured this would be best suited for the request section..

ShangTsung Dec 21, 2012

1. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    normally i would not do this as there are literally hundreds of these skyrim request threads posted per day but i have spent HOURS trying to mod this myself and its just not happening, even after i finally managed to convert the save to xbox format the items didn't show up at which point i gave up, long story.. anyways what i'm trying to do is make an xbox before cc save at level 81 with all perks unlocked but none spent, all spells from every school *including 1 that wasn't in game if possible- Summon Dragon Priest*, all shouts, inf magicka "or enough for unlimited spell usage" inf stamina "enough for unlimited run" 1000 carry weight, no recovery time for shouts, 3 dragon souls "just enough to unlock one upgraded shout from begining, i'll hunt dragons to unlock the rest" 999 ingredients of abecaen longfins, chryodilic spadetails, salt piles, blue butterfly wings, snowberries. and one item in inventory- the skeleton key. if this needs to be worded in a way thats easier to follow let me know, gonna go ahead and post the save if someone decides to mod it..

2. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.mediafire.com/?02dhagdbjuhnt6d