Fifa Street - Can you use modio?

JamieMartinx Mar 26, 2012

1. Ja

JamieMartinx Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi there guys first post i'm a little modding noob no pelters please but i can't seem to mod my fifa street gamesave every time i try and use someone elses save it says file corrupt when iI get into e.a . Little help please guys ?

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Not sure how your modding it but use 360Rev instead of Modio, the rehasher on Modio is old now and needs updated.

3. ladri49

ladri49 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just put your Profile ID and Device ID and replace your save in the folder of fifa.

4. Ja

JamieMartinx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry modding was wrong term to use there addz but yeah i have rehashed and resigned and it did work as i just used a gamesave for forza. It seems to be something wrong with the title I.D's or something . Tried using horizon and couldn't get it to work either kept getting same message when I loaded up fifa. Couldnt get the jist of using 360 rev as the version I downloaded didn't look the same as the tutorials.

5. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    check to see if the new gamesave is going into the correct location. You might have to use a tool like party buffalo that will replace a file since some of the new games by EA will automatically change the game id to 00000000 instead of the correct id so if you look on your usb you might have two fifa street saves.