FIFA LAN Tournament, Leeds, UK! Prizes!

stefano7 Jan 21, 2013

1. stefano7

stefano7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Everyone.

My names Stefan Hobman I’m 22 years old and playing video games is a passion of mine, in the past I’ve travelled all over the country competing in tournaments and also played on Sky TV a few times way back in 2007 but it all came to an end when I decided I needed to get a proper job as we all do at some point in life.

Anyway I started by work at a KFC and have worked myself up to be an Assistant Manager of a Flaming Grill restaurant, in Castleford, Leeds (some of you may of visited one before)

This means I now work a minimum of 48 hours a week often finishing after 12am and having to start the next day at about 8am, so obviously this doesn’t give much gaming time.

So when asked for ideas from my Manager of ideas to create revenue and sales…

IT HIT ME.

I would host Xbox 360 Tournaments!

I started by doing a trial run in my restaurant on FIFA WORLD CUP way back in 2010 for the World Cup at the time and have done 3 since then with 40 people in attendance each time, the last 2 have been won by the same person so we need some decent competition.

Prizes for the previous FIFA 12 tournaments has ranged from Turtle Beach headphones, to Wii’s, to Microsoft points to footballs and even 1[sup]st[/sup] 2[sup]nd[/sup] and 3[sup]rd[/sup] place trophies!

Well this time I’m hosting a tournament and thought I would advertise this nationally as I suspect some people may want to get involved!

These are the basics of the tournament:

Thursday 21st February with an arrival time of 4pm/ start time of 5pm approx finish at 10/11pm (may run over)
    @
    Singing Chocker
    Park Road
    Glasshoughton
    WF10 4RJ

Entry fee of £5
    FIFA 13 on Xbox 360
    3 Top Prizes – 1[sup]st[/sup] 150
    2[sup]nd[/sup] £70
    3[sup]rd[/sup] £20

Will be divided in 8 groups of 5 playing each other once with the top 2 from each group advancing to the last 16 knockout stage.

Places for this tournament will be taken extremely fast so if your interested and would like to know anything else or book yourself a place and come down with a few friends then don’t hesitate to ring myself on the business number of 01977 668383 or pop an email over to 6986unit@spiritpubcompany.com
    Other ways of contact are
    Facebook - Stefan Hobman
    Twitter - Stefan Hobman
    Youtube - Shobberz
    Gamertag - Shobberz

Hope to speak to you soon!