Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: FEAR 2 1000G Saveset
    File Submitter: EyesOnlyFile Submitted: 22 Mar 2013
    File Category: Xbox360 Legit Order Saves
    ** Split into 2MB files so it can be hosted on site **

The saves are in 2 parts.

Level 1-10 and Level 11-14 + Other Achievements.
    Click here to download this file

2. mi

mikey123 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    although we appreciate you ul save (even old ones), we all know this is not 1000 because the multiplayer achievements must be done legit. pls.at least test the saves and not just copy and paste. thanks.

3. EyesOnly

EyesOnly Uploading Now... Gold Subscriber
    165/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Nearly all 1000G save sets posted do not include Multi player Achievements mate, There is only a few games where saves work in MP. I posted all FEAR saves I could find because I came across them while looking for another game and they where not posted here.

I'm sorry I can not test all saves for you. I do not own this game anymore. If someone does maybe they can test it or you could and post your results and help everyone out. If or when I get the game I will test the save. If people have the game it would only take 5 mins to test and if it don't work no harm done.

People who complain about this or that save messed up my save game or did not unlock anything need to read some tutorials first step is to all ways back up your saves and they have to remember all the Original Author are posting these for free and on there own time, Anything is better than nothing.

I don't mean to rant on, but I do put in nearly all my uploads If they been tested or not. I also but on my Profile Page the same thing but people still keep replying or PM'ing me asking how to use or What other achievements its unlocks. I posted it here to help out and save time for other members, I don't have the time or all the games to test every single file I upload and like I said if it work or does not someone will post it.

Thanks for reply and I hope you all enjoy the saves. :)