Preview 'Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon' box art.

XPG Darkside Mar 31, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon's artwork has appeared online.

The B-movie-inspired cover design, which surfaced on the NeoGAF forums, suggests that the mystery project will be a radical departure from last year's first-person shooter.

[​IMG]

Ubisoft is yet to officially announce Blood Dragon, but the title is believed to be a downloadable spinoff from Far Cry 3.

A listing for the game recently appeared on the Brazilian ratings board with an 18+ rating for drugs, sex and extreme violence. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC were listed as launch platforms.

Achievements for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon have also leaked online, supporting claims that the title will be a standalone spinoff rather than a DLC expansion.

Far Cry 3 sold more than 4.5 million copies when it was released last year, prompting Ubisoft to announce that it will be working on additional entries in the series.

Source Digital Spy.

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    This should be pretty interesting

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It Released 12/4/12 and was the best shooter I played ;) till Bioshock Infinite released, I'm disappointed that there will be no Dlc for Far Cry 3 :fail: , Although after looking at the achievement list, it sounds interesting - After looking at the box art, I'm not anymore looks like Saints Row 4 :cry: Ubisoft only cares about Assassin's Creed games Dlc and not games that made them - Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Far Cry. I know they recently put out GR: Future Soldier :thumbsdown: - But that wasn't Ghost Recon :arr: