Fallout NV Mods

bjamin727 Sep 27, 2013

1. bj

bjamin727 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so I'm trying to mod fallout nv I found a jtag mod pack online an I put it into my dlc folder which shows up completely separate from my fallout folder and I can't get the mods to work these are legit rips I own the ultimate edition. do I need to copy my fallout folder to a flash drive and do it on the computer and if so what about the dlc like I said it is in a completely folder 4200something and the game files are in a fallout folder.

2. bj

bjamin727 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so I figured out my problem but now I have a new one I decided to delete my game and upload it again with the mod pack and something went horribly wrong I ripped the dlc disc again and it wants to do an up date every time I use it the xex or disc, even without the mod pack on the original xex so if anyone has any ideas about what to do here I would be grateful but remember these are legit copys I'm ripping to my hdd so some files are named different.

3. bj

bjamin727 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok guys so I figured out my problem I had to manually make the dlc folder and put the mods and dlc's in there and now everything is peachy all dlc's and mods working I'm going to attach links to the files just unzip and place in the dlc folder I can't remember the exact number for the dlc folder right now but I may edit this post later. Now I take absolutely NO credit for creating these awsome mods I just want to share them if you feel like these are your mods just send me a message and I will give the much deserved credit.
    View attachment FNVJTAG MODS.rar
    View attachment Fallout jtag mods.zip
    I almost forgot to mention cheat terminal is in docs house in goodsprings and you have a portable gun terminal and gun locker outside of his house.

4. TheHacker72

TheHacker72 Newbie
    0/47

i cant find the terminal inside docms house???

5. bo

bozanich Rookie
    20/47

how do i install this? im new to the JTAG thing

6. sk

skipjack647 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is this the big falliut new vegas mod that is on youtube?

Like this one
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=new%20vegas%20rgh%20mods&ei=qE7gUtijM47JkAf58oCoCQ&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D9jqyJHvAbDU&cd=3&ved=0CDcQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNE4gX-NTGfGbrCKJu2ifnFrPYj60w&sig2=fjIZXiDVcoMdLBstVTojVA

There is also a big thread on The Tech Game talking about this and a bunch of other stuff. I guess this is that mod, but you converted it all already?

7. ma

masterex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    good mods
    need tu 5 for the big guns portable terminal and the doc mitchel house,the carry weight hat

8. an

angel2557 Newbie
    0/47

can u put in gun mods like the dessert eagle?

9. di

disigned Newbie
    0/47

Thanks