Preview Fallout 4 Unofficially Announced

TheWoodenDragon Aug 1, 2013

1. TheWoodenDragon

TheWoodenDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Disclaimer: The following article is a rumor and is neither confirmed OR denied.
    Sadly, we didn’t see any news from Bethesda about the future of the Fallout franchise at E3. However it would seem that behind closed doors, Bethesda gave details and a 37 second trailer for the upcoming Fallout 4. Pete Hines of Bethesda is keeping tight lipped about the 45 minute presentation, but it seems there was a someone inside the presentation who was willing to leak this information.
    • Fallout 4 has been in development since January 2011 by a small team, as the majority were working on Skyrim.
    • As of February 2013, the team working on Fallout 4 is the size of the team which was working on Skyrim. This is due to Skyrim development ending.
    • As it stands now, Fallout 4 will release on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. However, this is still subject to change.
    • The actual announcement for Fallout 4 will come BEFORE E3 2014, but will NOT launch in 2014.
    • The expected launch is in October 2015.
    • The game is (as of June 2013) 55% complete, consequently, voice actors will be hired towards the end of 2014.
    • There is no planned multi-player, but there is a possibility of Co-Op locally.
    • The game will take place in Somerville, Cambridge, Arlington (and surrounding areas). The main setting is in a Post-Apocalyptic Boston. However, this area will not be immediately accessible.
    • The story is not clear, however, Vaults exist.
    • The 37 second trailor starts starts with a half-broken phone sparking. The scene pulls out slowly with the stereotypical music you would hear. Slowly you work out the scene is pulling out of a belltower. As it pulls further out, you see a destroyed town around. This is Boston. Suddenly, you hear the bell chime loudly, and the screen changes black instantly. The words of Ron Pearlman are heard “War… War never changes…”. The logo for Fallout 4 appears with the 5 platforms above listed.
    [​IMG]

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I want this to be official!, awesome game series

3. TheWoodenDragon

TheWoodenDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have to agree, Fallout is one of my favourite game series!

4. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Big Fallout fan, this sounds promising ;) . Not sure about coop though :eek: One game coming out(GTA 5) and all related style of games of the sandbox type should have coop. Like Saints Row 2 did it. I repeat Saint Row 2 :)

5. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Borderlands style co-op was nice - crackdown 2 as well, either way just have to wait and see

6. maiya

maiya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Black Isle Studios will be developing the game. The same developers for Fallout and Fallout 2. It's a rumor that it will be in Boston because there were Bethesda employees roaming the city for some ideas to the new game. Also, they were wearing some company shirts.

Don't forget the company will have a potential TV series. It's unsure whether it's based on the new game or something else.

As for Co-op I don't mind. However, I really hate those people with no mics. Too bad Fallout Online was canceled.

7. Retrosaur

Retrosaur Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I like Bethesda, but not the Fallout series. I had purchased Fallout: New Vegas special edition, and I still didn't like it.

8. maiya

maiya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Same here. I preferred FO3 over NV. The bugs. Oh the bugs.

I do like FO1 and FO2 but they're definitely old and I think the cutscenes would make my eyes bleed.

9. DatChrmoSchwinnGuy

DatChrmoSchwinnGuy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sounds pretty good, but we are in for a long wait.

10. no

nosferatu89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Firstly: Sorry for my english.
    Secondly: REMOVED!!!! DO NOT INSULT OTHER MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is confirmed. Bah, These "informations" are VERY old.
    Every bit of this text is proven as fake, posted by stupid 28 years old "wannabe model " Carlie Beniso from bubblenews http://www.bubblews.com/account/33430-carben44

Conclusion: Some People should CHECK their news before copy&pasting. And wannabe models should stay away from video games news.

11. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    did u even read it??

" Disclaimer: The following article is a rumor and is neither confirmed or denied. "

12. Ta

Taylzx Guest

This is great news, can't wait for it!

13. no

nosferatu89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Did other people even read it??
    And why there is no [RUMOR] Tag in topic title?

14. TheWoodenDragon

TheWoodenDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Unofficially Announced - so even if Erik Todd Dellums (Voice actor of Three Dog - because you probably didn't know) Tweeted a tease of him coming back to the wastes, that is still an unofficially announced piece of information and because it isn't from the source (In this case: Bethesda and Bethesda Game Studios) of course it's going to be a rumour, that is pretty self explanatory, and after being proven wrong by ShadowHands there is no need to be a pedantic idiot (Insert quote of you moaning about a missing tag). Oh and one last thing before you continue the grief - I didn't even get it from the site you said, my friend (Who knows my love for Fallout) emailed it to me from their tumblr Dashboard and the site was something like EG Gaming... so before stirring lies and deceit again, Google: 'Fallout 4 Lies' or whatever other nonsense you believed I searched and try again.

15. no

nosferatu89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Well you should read new Tweets from Erik Todd Dellums. He's not coming back. So nothing is announced

16. Outlaw999

Outlaw999 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I love this game series, its awesome.