Not open for further replies.

Unresolved Fable Anniversary

HedgeClippings May 16, 2014

1. HedgeClippings

HedgeClippings Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    After 110 views and no replies whatsoever, just delete this thread. Apparently you don't care if a tool is broken or not. I have penitently waited for days now and not one reply form anyone, let alone someone that could fix it.
    At least I know now that reporting any type of problem at all gives no attention to it. I'm better off deleting 360 Revoltion and my account. Admins, please delete this account permanently, I NEVER receive support for ANYTHING, thank you enjoy you profit

2. c0

c0madr0ne Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    just because we dont reply doesnt mean we didnt read your post. tell me again what the issue is

3. HedgeClippings

HedgeClippings Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    COMA, I apprecaite your courtesy, sorry for being a b-bag...

My probem is 2 different things. So I wi;ll explain both of them, for you. # 1, if I mod only my Gold/ Money, it will load the save, but no changes are made. If I mod my skills (Stength, Will, etc....) Then it just freezes on load.

Sorry about my last post, I understand that this is a BETA update, and I do very much appreciate the Dev"s work on the tool. (PS, thx very, very much for not banning me, I sear I WILL buy Lifetime Gold because of this. As soon as I have the funds to do so.)
    I will upload another save very soon. It seems to read the value of money correctly, havent tired the skills yet. And of course I will give very detailed statistics of the save that I upload.
    Again, sorry for the rant/bitching. I know all the devs have a lot on their plate, I really should be more patient.

COMA, I apprecaite your courtesy, sorry for being a b-bag...

My probem is 2 different things. So I wi;ll explain both of them, for you. # 1, if I mod only my Gold/ Money, it will load the save, but no changes are made. If I mod my skills (Stength, Will, etc....) Then it just freezes on load.

Sorry about my last post, I understand that this is a BETA update, and I do very much appreciate the Dev"s work on the tool. (PS, thx very, very much for not banning me, I sear I WILL buy Lifetime Gold because of this. As soon as I have the funds to do so.)
    I will upload another save very soon. It seems to read the value of money correctly, havent tired the skills yet. And of course I will give very detailed statistics of the save that I upload.
    Again, sorry for the rant/bitching. I know all the devs have a lot on their plate, I really should be more patient.

Here is the link to my save, along with all of the pertinent information. If you have ANY questions, you need only ask...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/o50gzbj2k73a368/Fable_Anniversary
    The stats are: Gold/Money 907
    Strength 78
    Skill: 79
    Gneral XP: 115
    Sorry, but I don't have anything yet for Will EXP...

4. c0

c0madr0ne Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i am looking into this issue and will have a fix for it soon. thanks for your help

5. c0

c0madr0ne Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i can not recreate any errors with my own saves and those i have downloaded. i can only conclude that your save is phucked and i can not use it to fix the tool. please upload an unmodded save that is having errors so i can assist you further.

6. ryohayabusa

ryohayabusa Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    C0ma in order to see this error by yourself just try this:
    pick a savegame(whatever you'll chose is fine since the result will be the same) and the mod some values of it.
    Number of carried items, or exp or gold,you choose.
    save and resign , then try to load it with your xbox.
    As soon as you choose if memory device from the main menu(and you load the modded file of course), the game will freeze on a White screen.
    every single time no way to avoid it

thanks

thanks

7. c0

c0madr0ne Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Post unmodified saves so i can look at them. the editor works fine for me but i dont have any updates for fable. its possible they changed the structure a little. without saves i CAN NOT help you

8. ryohayabusa

ryohayabusa Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    c0ma mate try this one i attached:

one save file just at the very beginning of the game.

it's patched with the last update of course.

looking forward to hear your news!

thanks

9. ha

haydennelson14 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i cant see the save game lol im definitely in need of this starter save game as well. Just can NOT get the game to load. i have spent the last 3 hours or so trying to mod this save and JUST CANT GET IT. one of my favorite games ever. second play through was supposed to be a modded one =( please help. and if i need to post somewhere else please tell me. im kinda new to this forum. or really any forum for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.