fable 3 save problem

dribbs Jun 28, 2013

1. dr

dribbs Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    every time i load my save he game begins to load then freezes i dont want to really start again can anyone tell me how to fix it

2. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    is it someone else save game? anything modded will result in game freeze or corruption, if it is someone else it will do them same.

3. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sounds like the patch has corrupted your 'mainsave.bin' file inside your save. Your character, with weapons, clothes items etc. might still be retrievable (herosave.bin) but as your map is stored in the 'mainsave.bin' you wont be able to use that save to get to it.

If you could use another save and extract the mainsave from that and replace it, you might have luck but its tricky, iv done it before so I know it works but its tricky unless you know what youre doing.

4. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    was you quite far into the game or just at the start ??why dont you delete patch and clear cache and see and redownload update and if see if that will fix it if not why dont you just get a save off here there is one that is half way through so you wont start it all over again. i have one but depends where your at i dont want to spoil the story for you if you havent played it :)