Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One delayed by six months

Rocky May 8, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Looks like you won't be able to make all of Tamriel your personal plaything till 2015. According to an official forum FAQ, the console versions of the game have been pushed back from their planned June release window by a whopping six months.

Curiously, the lines in question have now been removed. "The Elder Scrolls Online officially launched on April 4, 2014 on PC and Mac," reads the original version of the page, preserved by Redditors.

"While it has become clear that our planned June release of the console versions isn't going to be possible, we have made great progress, we have concluded that we'll need about six more months to ensure we deliver the experience our fans expect and deserve."

It's claimed that ZeniMax has deleted social media posts and blocked users who have circulated the news. I'll ask for comment. Thanks, The Escapist.

Source - OXM

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Jesus.... I bought my Xbox One for this game.. lol.

3. gn

gnlmoreno Newbie
    0/47

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Iamcoolz" data-time="1399611365">
    <div>
    Jesus.... I bought my Xbox One for this game.. lol.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    lol me too i thought i was the only one my xbox one its just collecting dust :/

4. ge

gentoogod Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Knew this was coming. The PC version is more broken than it was during early beta. They not only dropped the ball on this one but they kicked the Fecal Leaking out of it, poked holes in it and left it for dead.