Elder Scrolls Online requires Xbox Gold, but not PS Plus.

ScouseCarl Jan 29, 2014

1. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    The PS4 version of The Elder Scrolls Online will not require a PlayStation Plus subscription, Bethesda has confirmed.
    Usually, Plus membership is required to access online play on Sony's console, thus there was the possibility that PS4 owners would be required to pay two separate monthly payments in order to play the MMO.

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

However, it's now been confirmed that PS4 owners will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay.
    Conversely, Microsoft has confirmed to joystiq that the Xbox One version will require an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play.
    Bethesda previously claimed it was hoping the service could work on both systems.

The Elder Scrolls Online is set to release for PC and Mac on April 4, 2014 (4/4/14), followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2014.

Those who purchase the MMO will receive unlimited access for the first 30 days following activation. Beyond that, a subscription of $14.99/month (€12.99 / £8.99) will be required.
    In a new PlayStation Blog fan Q&A Bethesda confirmed that ESO servers will be split between region (Europe and North America) and platform, so PC and Mac players will not be able to play with PS4 users and vice versa.

An Elder Scrolls Online beta will launch on PlayStation 4 "later this year"

Source: Joystiq.

2. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I was hoping to play this but I really don't wanna buy the game then have to pay monthly to be able to play it. XD

3. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Exactly I was really looking to play this game I had it pre-ordered but I think I may cancel it.