Easy "Uber Hero" Achievement - Wolfenstein: The New Order

mickey79 Jun 13, 2014

1. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    This has more to do with earning an achievement then actual game boosting/exploit; but I wasn't sure what's the best place to post this.

Difficulty achievements in Wolfenstein: The New Order are stackable; which means if you beat the game on the hardest difficulty, you also get all the achievements for difficulties below it (4 in total I think).

"Uber" is the hardest difficulty in Wolfenstein and you get the "Uber Hero" achievement, plus all the underlying difficulty achievements, if you beat the game on this hardest difficulty.

There is a glitch currently (and may soon be patched so I would suggest you hurry if you want this one!):

- Play the game on the Easiest difficulty (or any difficulty below Uber)
    - Beat the game completely on the Easiest difficulty (all the way to the end - finish the game)
    - After you finish the game on the easiest difficulty, replay ONLY the last level on Uber difficulty. As soon as you finish this level you will get the Uber Hero achievement; and any other underlying difficulty achievements between Easy & Uber.

On the easiest difficulty, you should be able to run through the game and finish very quickly; so this could be earned very fast. Good luck with the last robot on the Uber difficulty though - very frustrating! Could take up half your life :p

Once again, this is a glitch which is more then likely going to be patched very soon!

Thanks.

2. J3W

J3W Rookie
    20/47

thanks mate, just ompleted watch dogs and this is next on my hit list! will give this a go ;)

3. ksguy1234

ksguy1234 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    999 mode is another way to unlock it as well. The description only says collectible and perk progress is not saved, not that achievements won't unlock... worked for me anyways :)

4. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You are correct, that is also another way.

I'd like to add that as of 10/1/14, the original method in my first post is still working, despite patches. Play the entire game on EASY, after beating the game, after credit roll, when you get back to the menu - just replay Level 16 (the last level) on UBER difficulty, and you will unlock all difficulty related achievements.

5. Super Geek No.1

Super Geek No.1 SG-1 Always No.1 BANNED
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers

6. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Worked! Thank a lot :p

Note: I died like 50 times doing the last mission on Uber, I suck at this game :lmfao:

7. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wish you had posted before you tried. There is a "God Location" once you jump down into the basement; a place where you can stay & keep firing on the big robot, but the robot's fire doesn't reach you. You just stay there & keep shooting until he dies. Makes it real easy to finish that part on Uber.

8. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :p

9. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Nice share mickey keep up the good work. Will be using this if I ever try to go for this achievement. Thanks